Thursday, March 22, 2012

Letting Go of Stuff that Doesn't Belong to You

Do you have stuff in your house that you've borrowed? Stuff that someone brought to your house and you need to return (like containers etc.)?

Today, for Day 4 of the Simple Spring Cleanse, I'm returning some items that I received baking in. I have a great friend who makes these amazing cookies and cakes! I buy some from her every year. She gives them to us in nice trays. I always want to return these trays so that I can get more cookies next year! LOL!

Last year, (Like 2010!!) I forgot to return one, and this year I had 2 more to return. Plus, I had her make a cake for the Celebrate Life Summit, so I wanted to return the board from the cake. Needless to say, I'm finally returning these today!


ITEM #1 for today!

ITEM #2 We borrowed the movie Memphis Belle from the Worth's. Returning that tonight too!

I have a busy evening tonight, so this is all I'll get to today!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment