Alas, our time has come to an end for this particular challenge. I will continue purging and trying to better myself. I think that we all strive to be better. The journey has been fabulous! My goal was to get rid of 100 items. I definitely got rid of over 100 items though on my list I got rid of about 40 groups/piles of things. This will always be an ongoing process for me...I'm an organizer. :p
Highlights for this challenge:
- Getting rid of mental clutter. Wow that stuff weighs down a person!
- Electronic clutter. I needed to pare down and get rid of email, phone, subscriptions, and other computer type clutter. I need to keep this up!
- It felt really good to get rid of many procrastinated things/jobs. (Yet another weight off of my shoulders.)
- Bad eating habits. My family and I are much more mindful about what we are putting into our body and are continually learning more. We are juicing raw fruits and veggies, cutting down on refined sugar, have introduced a meatless meal (1/week), cutting down on the unhealthy snacking and exercising more! There are so many additional benefits to all of these.
- Letting go of control and being more accepting.
- I got rid of clutter (mental and physical) Whoop whoop!
Thanks for stopping in. I hope that your journey is fulfilling and remember:
Take care and follow us over at www.simplelifecelebrations.com!