Monday, April 9, 2012

Letting Go of Kids Clothes

We made some time to get to those kids' dressers and closets. Bruce also tackled his as well. (I did my closet last week. I still have my dresser to do).

The kids pitched in and it took less than an hour. My car has a bag full of stuff for Refind and a bag of stuff for the Diabetes bin. We also have more than 5 bags of stuff for Once Upon a Child. One of us will head to Red Deer for that this week. We threw away about 30 rickety, misshaped and broken plastic hangers as well as a bag full of soiled/stained/damaged clothes and old socks & undies. One bag for each kid.

Item #1: Rebecca's old clothes






Item #2: Lucas' old clothes




Item #3: Bruce's old clothes




Item #4: Old hangers and other junk



I also got rid of one of those hanging organizer things that was just not working in Rebecca's closet. It will be going to the second hand store. It just isn't serving it's original purpose.

Item #5: Hanging organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment